Tobu-Asakusa Station Shop Grand Opening Campaign
With the cooperation of the TOBU-Railway, we are pleased to announce the grand opening of the Tobu-Asakusa Station Store located in the Asakusa area, on the 10th of September, 2018. We aim to support local tourism and continue to offer the best rates in the foreign currency exchange business.
Please inquire for further information.
· Official Opening date: September 10, 2018
· Business hours: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
· Open all year round: possible change in schedule due to the circumstances at Tobu-Asakusa Station
· Language support: English / Chinese / Japanese and others
· 22 currencies available
· Location: Tobu Asakusa Station (Ginza Line Exit 7)
· The campaign will be held until the end of 2018
Grand Opening – Great Rate Campaign
· Target: Customers who bought Tobu Railway tickets or Sky Tree Observatory tickets on the day
– Used / Not used: either is accepted as long as the tickets are physically presented
– Please inform us that you wish to apply for the Tobu-Asakusa Station shop campaign
– We will give you a better rate than the one displayed at the store
TOBU Staff are eligible for the campaign ( please show your business card or employee badges).